Loading...

Mite (26)

 Menu
Eyelash mite
Eyelash mite

Eyelash, or follicle, mite, a harmless parasite which lives inside human hair follicles. This mite infests hair follicles around the eyelids, nose and in the ear canals of humans.

Eyelash mite
Eyelash mite

Eyelash, or follicle, mite, a harmless parasite which lives inside human hair follicles. This mite infests hair follicles around the eyelids, nose and in the ear canals of humans.

Eyelash mite
Eyelash mite

Eyelash, or follicle, mite, a harmless parasite which lives inside human hair follicles. This mite infests hair follicles around the eyelids, nose and in the ear canals of humans.

Eyelash mite
Eyelash mite

Eyelash, or follicle, mite, a harmless parasite which lives inside human hair follicles. This mite infests hair follicles around the eyelids, nose and in the ear canals of humans.

Eyelash mite
Eyelash mite

Eyelash, or follicle, mite, a harmless parasite which lives inside human hair follicles. This mite infests hair follicles around the eyelids, nose and in the ear canals of humans.

Eyelash mite
Eyelash mite

Eyelash, or follicle, mite, a harmless parasite which lives inside human hair follicles. This mite infests hair follicles around the eyelids, nose and in the ear canals of humans.

dust mite
dust mite

Dust mite walking on needle tip, they mainly live in furniture,floor, carpets and are usually harmless. However, their excrement and dead bodies may cause allergic reactions in susceptible people.

dust mite
dust mite

Dust mite walking on needle tip, they mainly live in furniture,floor, carpets and are usually harmless. However, their excrement and dead bodies may cause allergic reactions in susceptible people.

dust mite
dust mite

Dust mite walking on needle tip, they mainly live in furniture,floor, carpets and are usually harmless. However, their excrement and dead bodies may cause allergic reactions in susceptible people.

dust mite
dust mite

Dust mite walking on needle tip, they mainly live in furniture,floor, carpets and are usually harmless. However, their excrement and dead bodies may cause allergic reactions in susceptible people.